Saturday 24 March 2012

Hai Assalamualaikum. Kesian Blog kita da lama tak update. Takda masa laaa. Soooo BUSY. I'm living my life happily now. I'm happy with my friends and families and teachers. Enjoying my school day as it would be my last year. My feelings ? My heart ? How to say ahh ? If malay they would say 'Jiwa Kacau' . I'm so confused with my feelings right now. When I see couples everywhere and how sweet they could be, I missed him. But my ego had stopped me from contacting him since 21st march.

Oh yeah, 21st march is when all my seniors take their result. I was so nervous as if it was me who gonna take the result. I teased him about taking the result before that day. The truth is, that day, I didnt tugas because I was waiting for him. I was waiting for like two hours but I didnt see him while all my friends keep telling me they saw him and asked me about his result. I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA. Dont ask me. I breaks my heart. FYI, my heart is as sensitive as a 5 year old girl okaaay. So please beware. Haha. LOL. Okaay what else haa ? Hmm. No idea. Kbaai

No comments:

Post a Comment