Thursday 10 November 2011

.

Assalamualaikum peeps !
Believe it or not, I actually like to go to school. Because I'm getting freakin bored staying home. Like -,- . 
*okay what is that ? Rubbish thing.
Hey you know what ? Next monday I got another camp. At Ulu Yam. Yeahh. Kem Nadwah Kepimpinan Peringkat Daerah Gombak. Heee. And guess what ? I'll be meeting with my sayang Nadhirah Ennaidi. She's an old friend from my primary school. It's been a long time since I met her last year at our so-called reunion for SRIAAG. But I met her again last month at the Kem Kepimpinan Ketua Pengawas. I told you about it right. Hee. Well, I'm gonna meet her again. Jealous ? Haha. Like I care. I'm super excited to go there. You know why ? Because I freakin like this kind of camp. That able us to mix with other student. Not just our friends but also other people and maybe from other school.  Okay Until next post, Bye :)
sayang,
maryam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment