Wednesday 2 November 2011

Goodluck Atok

*haha. So cute right. SPM - Super Paper mario <3

14.11.2011. The form five student will sit for their exam. The scary SPM. *don't worry maryam, you will face it next year :) . I just wanna wish GOOD LUCK to all SPM candidates. I wish you all the best and do your best. Especially to all my form 5 friends. I'm gonna miss you in school next year. Especially you :) . All the best kay yeobo *wahh. yeobo gituu. He rarely online now. I think it's because of the SPM. 12 more days babe. And I don't have phone right now. So I'm freakingly miss him. And for some reason I never saw him in school this week. It was weird you know. I wanna ask those guys like Azz or someone else. But then, I felt embarassed. They will definitely teased me. I know them quite well. So I just have to keep inside me and just wait for him to come. Like yeahh, I miss him. But I never tell anyone. Anyway, again Goodluck to all SPM candidates. I know you can do it. Especially to Fikri Hafiz Jalil, Shafirul Hazry, Syamel Laili, Syafiq Ismail, Faiz Amiruddin, Zuhair, KhairullahTalib. They are the best form five laaa. I don't know why, I can't mix with the form 5 girls. Yeahh. Crazy right. But that't the truth. Hihi. Iloveyouguyssomuch. Although you guys are crazy. Haha. EspeciallyyouFHJ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment