Sunday 29 January 2012

I know its hard

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Hai. da lama kan tak update. Like lama gilaaaaaaaaaa. Haa. Like ada orang nak baca pulak kan. 
Kay. boleh tukar bahasa tak ? Jap ehh ^^

Okay. Here we go. Actually the reason I wanted to write here is because I want to announce something
I'm officially done with him.
that's all. thank you. It's a long story. And I don't have the courage to write here. My tears might burst out. AGAIN. But I promised him that I won't cry because it seems to hurt him that I'm crying because of him. But what can I do, I'm a sensitive girl. But I'll try not to cry. He said that this is just temporary cause it seems like he's having a problem that he won't tell me. But who knows right. Anything can happen. Beside, we never go out together. All I can say here is, Iloveyousomuch and Imissyousomuch. You've never done anything wrong to me. Please stop apologising. It hurts me. That's all. Live your life happily. All I want is for you to be happy. Okay, before I cry again, I'll stop here. Goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment