Saturday 29 October 2011

True friend and family -,-



Saddest birthday ever. Haha. Yeke ? Ntah laaa. Now I know who's my real friend is. Now I know who really love me. And the sad thing is, among all the 'FRIENDS' I had, only 5  of them truly love me. Haha. So sad right. The rest of them just started to wish me when they see Furqon's post on my wall wishing me HB. So sad laaa. And to know that actually, my family also forgotten about my birthday is really upsetting me. I'm so upset. Look like for the past 4 years, my birthday was filled with tears. And I never forgot about their birthday. Not even once. Yeah, maybe I didn't wish. But it seems like they totally forgotten about me. Whatever laa.  I just hate it. Now I'm stuck in my room, and I won't come out from here. Because tears are falling down my cheeks. Haha. Whatever. Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment