Saturday 10 September 2011

Hey, nak tahu tak, aku rasa sedih. Tak tahu kenapa. Aku sedih bila aku online and tengok dia online, tapi dia tak tegur aku even though aku tahu yang dia just online pakai fon dia. Aku sangat sedih. Buat aku rasa dia tak peduli pasal aku. Okay maybe dulu waktu first first aku couple dengan dia, niat aku nak lupakan FHJ. But now aku da sayang dia. And it hurts me when he don't chat with me, Never talk to even though i sit next to him, never really show that he care for me. He make me feel like i'm nothing to him and he don't want to be with me. It really make me sad. I'm typing this entry with tears falling down my cheeks. Maybe it's me that showing that I don't care about him . I don't know laaa. maybe it's a mistake for me to be with him. I hurts me Buu that you're doing this to me. ILOVEYOUSOMUCH and I'm so weak when it comes to love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment