Sunday 18 September 2011

Today, Tomorrow and forever, I Love You

At 9:37 p.m on 18/09/2011, I, Maryam Binti Faahkaruddin is officially single. I'm no longer taken by Muhammad Nor Akmal Muhammad Hanaffi. Thanks for everything you've done boy. I really do appreciate it. Like you said, every couple has at least one breakup behind them. I guess this is ours haa. And I think we will never be the same like before. It will be damn awkward man. Note this. I love you and I'll always love you. I hope you're happy because that's all I need. Seing you're happy. I also hope that you will find a much much much better girl than me. I'm useless right. Last word from me, remember that I love you and always do. I can never hate you my dear.
person that always love you, 
maryam

No comments:

Post a Comment