Monday 12 September 2011

It just a memory that I won't forget





Hm, hari jumaat hari tu, lepas tuition, lepak laaa dengan Mie, ntah kenapa, dengan dia, aku terbuka hati nak bercerita pasal dia. Aku percaya mie. hm, I just wanna ask you, Is it my fault that I'm now with someone else ? Yeah maybe. it's my fault that I broke up with you in the first place. But then, I realize my mistake and I did try to persuade you right. I did ask you to be my bf twice right ? I know it's my fault that we broke up, I really regret it. At that time, I really hope you can forgive me and give me another chance. But you said you were not ready yet. okay, I waited for you. We get close again during the mid year school holiday right ? But then after the school holiday, you act like nothing happen during the school holiday. Then I decide to forget you but I can't. Until then Akmal came to my life. He was like the light in my life. He chered me up and he always make me smile. and slowly, I was able to forget you. until one day, he ask me to be his gf. At first, I accept it because I want to forget you completely. But now I already love him. I hope you're happy. But, when kerol started to call me with that stupid name, I felt guilty. I know you're sad, But I can't do anything. So I just kept it in my heart. I didnt tell anyone. I can only tell you. I'm Sorry FHJ for hurting you. But I can't wait you forever. Sorry
person in dilemma, 
maryam     

No comments:

Post a Comment