Saturday 10 September 2011

It's Me againn :D

Hello peeps. it's me again. I think this is the third time i create my blog. Haha. Gilaaa kan. Whatever laaa. My blog so as my wish laaa. Haha. Actually, the reason I create my blog again is because I need a place to express all my feelings because I don't think I have a friend that is truly my friend and can never backstab me. I don't know why but I think they just a 'FRIEND' and no real friend. I miss my  kak naz - Nur Amirah Zahrin , my Pacik and macik couple - Nur Farah Hazirah Mohd Fauzi and Firdaus Roslan. They are truly my friend and I miss them so much. Now all my friend that I used to tell them all my problem is changing. So it's better for me to just Exprexxmyselfhere right. Haha. That's all for now then. There'll be a bunch of people who will be coming to my house. Annyeongg my blog <3

No comments:

Post a Comment