Wednesday 21 December 2011

2011 Awsomeness

Hai Assalamualaikum peeps.It's almost the end of the year. I'll be entering 2012 with full of confident, hard-working and excited mood *Ihope* . I really do miss my friends. I have a  flashback about what I've gone through this year.

 January - Nothing much. First month entering form 4. Yeahh, This month most of it we like, judge the teacher about their teaching method and whether we like it or not

February - Same laaa. Boring school routine. Wake up, go to school, back from school, tuition, online, sleep.

March - This month, I went to Biodiversity camp at Terengganu for 5 days during the school break. It was hell lot of fun. I meet new and old friends. Mostly new. They are all so awesome. I met with Furqon, my old friends. People say we look alike and and and, one of the trainors like so annoying with us cause we always stick together because we're in the same group. I really do miss them. gambar nak ? 
*Thirah, Hanim, Amal, Me <3*
*Kami sekeluarga <3*
*Me and pacik sakai Furqon *

April - Hmm. Setahu aku, nothing big

May - Mid term exam, taknak cite result. sedih T.T . And I also made the biggest mistake ever T.T . I broke up with him -,-

June - Realising my mistake. Trying to persuade him. He didnt ready yet. I't okay. As long as I can be his friend.:)

July - Typical school and alsoo, Puasa :) and yeah, I found new boy that came when I'm in mess -,-

August.- Puasa lagi. and and and, RAYA ^^

September - Around  19th, I broke up with him. First It really upsetting me. Then,  from the advice that my friend gave me, I stand up again. ALhamdulillah. Now, We're friends kan mok kan ^^ . At the end of the month also, I join one camp for all the head prefect all over selangor. So cool. I posted about it already. So no need to explain again aitee ? ^^

October - Nothing big. Just the scary final exam -,-. I screwed up a lot. I made another big mistake -,-

November - Still exam, then, after exam, I went for a camp for muslim pupil. Leadership camp for muslim student Gombak district. Cool aitee ? Then a lot of work given by teachers ^^

Dicember - Boring likee errrrgggghhhhh -,-. 

That's all for now, Anyeongg ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment