Tuesday 13 December 2011

Warning : These few entry will be very long. So If you hate it, leave it :)

Know who this person is ? My one and only FHJ. Actually, I have no idea who he is at first when he ask for my number last year. I only knew some of his friends like syamel, syafiq and a few other guys. Then suddenly they ask for my number on behalf of him. At that time I was like -,- . yeahh. Weirdo. At first, I didnt wanna give him but I just can't take it when everyday, they will tease me or in other word 'kacau' me at school and tuition. I just can;t take it. At last, i gave him my number. That time, I started to know him, we become best friend Until one night, he ask me to be his gf. Haha. Wanna know the story ? At that time, like usual, we just texting. then suddenly he say he want me to be his close friends only. but then, he changed his mind. he said let's just be scandal *it means like couple but not couple* only because I'm about to have my PMR at the end of the year. . I said okay laaaa. About 3 or 4 text after that, he said, lets couple. At that time, I was happy plus laughing like crazy. So funny laaa you F. After that, I'm his for about 9 moths. quite long right. At that time, honestly, I broke up with him for stupid reason. For a guy that I don't know laa. Then I realize my mistake, I started to text him again and we became close again. It was during the mid-year school holiday. For the first time ever, i ask him to be my bf. TWICE. But then he said he was not ready. I was like, okay laaa. But still texting like usual. But then, after the school holiday, he started to ignore me. I was very very very sad. But, for some reason, after 3 or 4 month later, we started to get close again. But this time, I realize, I can't expect anything from him. Just as a friend. And now, I'm happy being his friend. Although he's like crazy right. Whatever. Haha. That's all for now peeps. Annyeong ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment