Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Yeawww

Hai Assalamualaikum. Okay, Even da lewat 30 minit nak wish, I still wanna wish you all a Happy New Year To all my sayang bloggers, facebookers, KPs, Muslims, Idealians, Al-Aminians and to all that know me. I wish 2012 will lead to a whole new life and of course, better life. Learn form your mistake. Never forget Allah. Be a good child and a good students.

To all SPM candidates 2012, this year is the year we have to push ourself to the fullest. No more playing, sleeping, and etc.

to you, I hope we will stay as long as we can. Iloveyou and I hope you do the same. Thanks for being the light in my life. Ily, ahy, imy <3

to Maryam Faahkaruddin, This is it. This year you really have to push yourself. Make sure you make your parents and teachers proud. So all your responsibility as a daughter, a student, and a leader. Always remember Allah is beside you.

SPM candidates 2012,
Maryam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment