Friday 16 December 2011

From the bottom of my heart

To tell you the truth, I don't feel like I have so many true friends now. They already moved on. It makes me so sad. But still, I love all my friends although I know they don't really care whether I'm there or not. I'm just a person that they forget easily.  it's not like I want them to be by my side all the time. I just want them to appreciate me. All the people that I think would love me and remember me truly does not. when I see their blog and their list of name that love the most, none of them have my name. yeahh. I know this is nonsense. but i can't help it. it's just what I feel. I can't tell other people but only you. For those who read this, just keep it to yourself. Don't talk to me about this. I might burst out with tears. i hope you understand. whatever it is, Iloveyou friend <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment