Friday 16 December 2011

SJ beautifull Princesses

 *Me, Wani, Sab <3*
Syazwani - she's been there since last year. We were in the same class in form 3. We always study together and I always ask her if i don't understand anything. Especially account subject *but now I dropped account* . She's my nenek and my sister and Iloveher <3
Sabrina - She just enter SJ this year. But she still one of the best student. I really do respect her. Although she play sometimes, but when it comes to study time, she will concentrate and do her best. I always ask her question in class because I'm a bit blurr sometimes. Hihi ^^. Iloveyou Sab <3

*syafiqah and Aainaa <3*
Syafiqah - I call her piqa or peah. She's a cheerful girl. Same like wani, I will always ask her account question back then. But even now I didn't take account anymore, we are still close. She always reserve me a place beside her during add math times when i came in late. We would always argue if we have different answer. Hihi. Iloveyou Peah <3
Aainaa - okay, this girl just enter this year and she also just stop tuition there. I also don't know why. But we had great time together. If she's in a study mood, you better don't make noise. When she's studying, she really need to concentrate. But then if she open her mouth, some of you maybe can't take it because she has a  laser mouth. But, whatever she is, Iloveher <3
 
*Aminah And Farah <3 *
Aminah - this girl, she had been my neighbour for life. She started tuition Sj last year. But at that time, we're not that close. As we move on, we become closer and closer. She always accompanied me whenever i need, she has something that people call 'mulut tak reti dok diam'. haha. She's a straight forward girl, I always like her honesty. She's very friendly and she truly is my friend. Iloveyou Min min <3
 FarahNasyitah - She's my twin. She enter SJ in form 1 and quit in form 2. but then, she enter back around june 2011. We became very close in form 1. People always say we're look like twins. She's someone that may annoyed you, but Iloveher and I know, she love me too. Iloveyou Farah. Saranghae <3
*Ichibatani emiri and Ong Ying Shuen <3 *
Ong Ying Shuen - I known this girl when I'm i form 1 or 2 if I not mistaken. She's a very smart girl. She will study with all her heart. She's a fan of music. She plays piano and she would always ask me to listen to her favourite songs. But now, she already quit and I haven't seen her since last year. But, Ilovehersomuch. And I miss her so much <3
Ichibatani Emiri- She's my mommy. She enter SJ in form 3. I respect her so much. We always go rehat togehter and we always gossip together along with ying shuen. I miss those days. All I can say is, Iloveyou Mommy. <3

Sincerely,
Maryam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment