Thursday 15 December 2011

Hey, I'm back. Okaaay. Straight to the topic. Today I wanna introduce you to someone special that I love and miss so much. Her name is Nur Farah Hazirah Mohd Fauzi. I met her on the first day I step foot at SMKIH. She's the first person I knew in that school. We sat together at the front of the class. At that time, we started to know each other closer. We exchanged phone num, texting at night and so much more. We also became prefect together. She's my bestfriend in sickness or health, in happy or sad. But then, now she's no longer in SMKIH. She's in SMTS. I miss her so much. But I know she's in a good hand of a guy name Nor Muhammad Firdaus Roslan. I entrusted him to take care of her. To you, Note this, Iloveyou and Imissyou so much. We don't get to see each other this holiday right. I'll try at the end of the year okaay. That's all for now. Eh, you wanna know who she is ? This is her 


*I stole this form her blog. miane*

No comments:

Post a Comment