Friday 16 December 2011

Siti Nur Ameera Binti Che Azmy. This girl is one of my goodfriends. She's an annoying, childish, hot-tempered, kind, cute, lovely and caring girl. I met her when I was in form 1. She would always call me comel. Haha. So cute right. But you better watch out. She got a hand that I call iron hand. She would give a 'backhand' so hard and painful but yet, she doesn't feel hurt. She's now happy with her love. I'm happy for her too. To Mya : I hope you'll always happy and always think for your future. Change for the good. Love the people around you and goodluck in you study. Iloveyou <3

*stolen from her album*
Siti Amira Binti mohd Tamsir. This is another girl that I love . I met her in form 1. The first time she enter our school, all of our classmates will go to her and introduce ourselves. Since then, We became close. Of course, We have our ups and downs but I still love her. She teach me to be matured and try to make my own decision. She's always been there for me. I hope we will become friends forever because I don't wanna lose her. Iloveyou Tam tam <3
 *She's beautiful right ?*

No comments:

Post a Comment