Friday 16 December 2011

Okay, Now I wanna tell you about my 'sakai gila' . Like what I call them, they are sakai. But still It was such a fun time to hang out with them. They would always make stupid jokes last year, everytime i finished tuition on friday, I would hangout with them down the Tuition centre where they would all gather. it would become like a motor shop. Although they a bit crazy, They are nice. They really are.They would protect their friends from anything. They always stick together. They stand for what they believe. People may see them like 'mat rempit' . But infact, no. they don't have all the 'bohsia' . If they had a gf, they would be loyal to her. they have the desire to study but you just have to push them a little. That's what people say, ' dont judge a book by it's cover' If you really know them, they are so nice. btw, ilovethem so much too. I hope we would always be friends. Wanna know who they are ? I can't post their picture. there's too much. Azz, Syamel, Apit, Mie, Amin, Zuhair, Efie, Kerol, Cucuk, and last but not least, Fikri :3 . Ilovethem <3

No comments:

Post a Comment